A sell-out since its introduction in 1998, the Founder’s Pass is the primary fundraising vehicle for the Whistler Blackcomb Foundation. The Foundation raises $285,000 each year for Sea to Sky community charities through the sale of 50 VIP Annual ski passes, generously donated by Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain Resorts Ltd.
The Founder’s Pass is fully transferable, 50% is tax deductible and the pass offers unique privileges including:
- Lift Line Priority for the first ride up of the day for the passholder and 3 paid guests
- 10 fresh tracks breakfast tickets
- Summer Skiing and Sightseeing access
- Reciprocal privileges at other North American resorts
- Discount Perks of a regular Whistler Blackcomb Season Pass
- Complimentary on-hill storage
- Donor Wall recognition
The price is $5,700 Canadian per year. For more information or to be placed on our reserve list, please email
Mei McCurdy, Executive Director at mmccurdy@whistlerblackcomb or call 604.938.7321.
Whistler Blackcomb Foundation
4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, BC